The basic concept of shade sails remains the same for residential and commercial applications, but the scale, regulatory requirements and design considerations can differ greatly.
This is why we recommend consulting with an experienced commercial shade sail provider.
As with all our products, at Stuart Bell Sails, we discuss your requirements and specific objections to ensure we offer the best solution.
Work with a Shade Sail Specialist who understands your commercial needs.
We have been recognised for our craftsmanship, initiative, adaptability in addition to our commitment to offer consistent communication and project updates.
Our goal is to complete each project on time and on budget, resulting in no interruptions in operation at the time we construct your new Shade Sail Solution. We complete each project professionally and to the highest possible standard. Our team leaves every project area clean and as it was before.
Commercial shade sails are typically larger and subject to different regulations and requirements due to their intended use in public or commercial spaces.
Commercial Shade Sail key factors to consider:
1. Size and Scale: Commercial shade sails are often larger than residential ones.
2. Engineering and Regulations: Commercial shade sails may need to meet specific engineering and safety standards mandated by local building codes and regulations.
3. Durability and Materials: Commercial shade sails are typically constructed with more durable materials to withstand heavy use and exposure to the elements.
4. Design and Aesthetics: Commercial shade sails may be custom designed to match the aesthetics of the commercial space or branding.
5. Budget: Commercial shade sails tend to be more expensive than residential ones, primarily due to their larger size and additional engineering requirements. Businesses and organizations should budget accordingly for the purchase and ongoing maintenance.
6. Warranty and Service: Commercial shade sail suppliers often offer different warranties and service packages compared to residential options.
Examples of How Commercial Shade Sails Benefit Businesses:
In addition to offer shade or cover from the weather commercial shade sails also:
- Expand Your Business – Offer more seating, additional undercover sections on your premises.
- Offer Play/Recreational Areas that were perhaps unusable previously due to sun safety.
- Under cover Carports / Parking areas
- Aesthetically pleasing – customise your shade sail with your business logo / colours and more.
When is the best time to install a commercial shade sail?
The best time to install a commercial shade sail can depend on several factors, including your location, climate, and the specific needs of your business.
Off-Peak Business Season – Consider installing shade sails during your business’s off-peak season or during times when outdoor areas are less likely to be heavily used. This minimizes disruption.
Align the installation with your budget. You may want to plan the installation at a time when you have the necessary funds available for the project.
Be aware of the weather conditions in your area. Avoid installing shade sails during the rainy season or when extreme weather events are more likely.